[stunnel-users] [EXTERNAL] Re: Stunnel connection issue?

Liz Turi lturi at maehc.org
Mon Jul 9 18:59:35 CEST 2018

If it helps any, I have the following lines in my config, and no longer see references to SSLv3

sslVersion = TLSv1.2
options = NO_SSLv2
options = NO_SSLv3

Liz Turi
Sr. Consultant
Massachusetts eHealth Collaborative
860 Winter Street, Waltham, MA 02451
(m) 339-222-6614 (o) 781-907-7204 (f) 781-207-8589
www.maehc.org