[stunnel-users] older browsers, stunnel and privoxy

kovacs janos kovacsjanosfasz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 17:49:16 CET 2018

sorry for that, but nginx and squid both dont work on my setup, and
look too heavy for simply decrypting and forwarding.

regarding privoxy, i have tried on other computers with new browsers
to connect to TLS 1.1 - TLS 1.2 only sites through privoxy, with no
stunnel, and it worked. (for example: https://www.deviantart.com/  if
someone wants to see)

i also set 'accept-intercepted-requests 1' in config, but that didnt
work either.

does this mean stunnel encrypts requests differently than browsers? or
the connection between browser and proxy is different than stunnel and
proxy? i dont understand, and im sorry for bothering people