[stunnel-users] Rapid subsequent DNS resolution fails within stunnel

Vincent Deschenes vdeschenes at stelvio.com
Fri Apr 20 17:52:14 CEST 2018

Is it possible that if my http client keeps the connection alive with Stunnel then Stunnel would reuse variable/pointers which would have been cleared by previous call and therefore sends an empty name to the name server resulting in the EAI_NONAME error?

We are running with delay = yes option as the endpoint name change IP sometime.
We use Stunnel on the client side.

No one having that same problem ?

Thanks,

Vincent