[stunnel-users] Possible memory leak with stunnel reload

Javier jamilist.stn at gmx.es
Tue Apr 3 18:37:05 CEST 2018

Hi,

I confirm it using 5.44.

In my case in fact is 200KB, but as I have a big stunnel.conf file
with quite a few client services ;), hence, the difference.

Should be fixed, but, in the other hand... why continuous reloading?

I reload when I make changes and that happens from never to less than
the fingers of both hands of times in a year :P

Anyway, should be fixed, true. I thought it could be the log in the
window, but as it has a limit of lines might be something else.

Regards.