[stunnel-users] Stunnel Connectivity Issue

Dheeraj Gautam dheeraj.gautam at arborfs.com
Tue Jun 13 19:21:27 CEST 2017

Hi Browne,

I am not understand like what config I have to do in stunnel config file.

As per application it will trigger 8228 port of remote server, but at the momen stunnel is working only when I am trying to telnet localhost on 9233 port.

Nothing is happening when running the application, don’t know what I am missing as I am the new for stunnel.

Please help to fix this out.

Regards,

Dheeraj Gautam