[stunnel-users] stunnel 5.x no answer in server mode?

MichaƂ Trojnara Michal.Trojnara at stunnel.org
Tue Sep 13 22:25:24 CEST 2016

On 13.09.2016 20:35, Ulli Horlacher wrote:
>> It is impossible to say anything without analysis of the executed fexsrv
>> program.
>
> The problem cannot be in fexsrv, because it works with stunnel 4.27

What is the point of sending an email to the mailing list when you
ignore our effort to help you?  fexsrv terminates immediately with exit
code 1.  Maybe this is caused by a change in stunnel, maybe by something
else.  It is not really possible to find out without taking a closer
look at fexsrv, even if your problem is indeed caused by stunnel.

Best regards,