[stunnel-users] SSH connection problems inside stunnel

Peter Pentchev roam at ringlet.net
Thu Mar 12 15:30:16 CET 2015

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 01:28:53PM +0100, debian at bercot.org wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've installed a stunnel between my laptop and my server (both in Debian
> SID) [v5.06-2].
>
> Here is my client stunnel.conf :
[snip]

> The server one :
[snip]

> And my .ssh/config :
[snip]

> At home (I use tinyproxy to test), everything is OK. At work, with a "true"
> proxy, sometimes I can connect (but I'm quickly disconnected), sometimes I
> can't...
> I've watch the logs but find nothing.
>
> Do you have any idea ? Something to look in the logs ?

Hi,

You may be seeing the problem described in Debian bug #771241 -
https://bugs.debian.org/771241 - which was actually fixed in later
upstream versions of Stunnel, but I haven't got around to adding
the fix to the Debian package yet :(  Sorry about that, I'll see what
I can do to prepare an updated package within the next couple of days.

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev  roam at ringlet.net roam at FreeBSD.org p.penchev at storpool.com
Key fingerprint 2EE7 A7A5 17FC 124C F115  C354 651E EFB0 2527 DF13