[stunnel-users] Windows Mobile 6.5

Pierre DELAAGE delaage.pierre at free.fr
Mon Aug 24 14:06:42 CEST 2015

Hi Michal,
By that time (5.05) my patch around the icon display on wce (with the
extras wce files) was not implemented,
so that the stunnel icon, once masked just one time, never re-appears
(because released from the resource pool of the wce system).
My patch for that was wce and w32 compatible (as most of the time...)
provided that my wce files are used to reimplement w32 functions.

I will check that soon on 5.22 or 5.23 in detail and let you know.

Yours sincerely,
Pierre