[stunnel-users] Windows Mobile 6.5

Pierre DELAAGE delaage.pierre at free.fr
Mon Aug 24 04:27:26 CEST 2015

Hello,
I regularly adapt stunnel to WM5/WM6.
Check that page for general understanding and ready-to-go v434 :
http://delaage.pierre.free.fr

Once you have succeeded to recompile that stuff, try to adapt yourself
to compile v5.02 from original sources
http://www.usenix.org.uk/mirrors/stunnel/archive/5.x/stunnel-5.02.tar.gz

AND my patch for v5.02, that you will find here :
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mailing.unix.stunnel-users/jIquRUNp5Ys

Once understood everything, you should try to compile Version 5.05, that
includes most of my patch (but not everything).

Then, cross fingers and try to recompile v5.22 : it "may" work provided
that nothing new between v5.05 and 5.22 has broken any win32/wce code.

I will check that myself in a few days.

Yours sincerely,
Pierre