[stunnel-users] Windows Mobile 6.5

Pierre DELAAGE delaage.pierre at free.fr
Mon Aug 24 04:27:26 CEST 2015

I regularly adapt stunnel to WM5/WM6.
Check that page for general understanding and ready-to-go v434 :

Once you have succeeded to recompile that stuff, try to adapt yourself
to compile v5.02 from original sources

AND my patch for v5.02, that you will find here :

Once understood everything, you should try to compile Version 5.05, that
includes most of my patch (but not everything).

Then, cross fingers and try to recompile v5.22 : it "may" work provided
that nothing new between v5.05 and 5.22 has broken any win32/wce code.

I will check that myself in a few days.

Yours sincerely,