[stunnel-users] Problem in connecting with root directory with stunnel connection in Mac OS

Saurabh Beriwal saurabhberiwal at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 14:08:03 CEST 2015

Hello All

I am installing stunnel as client in Mac machine. I am using below
connect=target server information

I am able to start stunnel service and its getting bound  also.

Now when I try to open the remote server directory with root folder , this
does not work. However if I specify a shared folder name then this does

I am facing this problem in  Mac OS 10.10.

smb:// does not work.

smb:// works fine.

However, both cases work fine in case of windows using stunnel.

Please let me know if someone has faced similar issue in Mac OS with
stunnel connection.
Kindly help.

Saurabh Beriwal