[stunnel-users] Install Guide for STunnel Version 5.22

Deepak Subbanarasimha d.subbanarasimha at kewill.com
Wed Aug 5 17:43:14 CEST 2015

Yes. I all set with that. I needed information on using the actual installer itself specifically on 'certificate' set up etc. This is a command prompt window that comes up during the install. Want to find out if that is required for all installations(even ones that don't' use a custom certificate). If not, is there a way to turn it off during the installation process. Also, is there a way to default the install folder to one other than '...program files\stunnel'.