[stunnel-users] Stunnel as windows service doesn't start on restart.

josealf at rocketmail.com josealf at rocketmail.com
Mon Sep 22 21:41:30 CEST 2014

I checked my stunnel.con file and I find I'm not using dns names, only IP addresses. That's probably the reason it works on my side. If you are using dns names, most likely we need to add the dnscache service as a prerequisite.

You may want to open an elevated command prompt and try:

sc config stunnel depend= dnscache

Then reboot to see what happens