[stunnel-users] Truncated responses with stunnel >= 5.05

Tuomas Silen tuomas at silen.fi
Fri Nov 7 12:43:27 CET 2014

On 07/11/14 08:48, Michal Trojnara wrote:
> Tuomas Silen wrote:
>> LOG3[31153]: transfer: s_poll_wait: TIMEOUTclose exceeded: closing
>
> Could you please share your stunnel.conf and some debug logs?
> I need all the logs generated by stunnel for the problematic connection.

Sure, the config and debug level log of both working and
non-working connection are available at
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/44c47b3893c3ebf45018

Also worth noting is that if the client uses Connection: keep-alive
(instead of Connection: close), the problem does not appear, possibly
because the connection isn't closed right away.

It also only seems to appear if the response body is large enough.

I'll see if I can come up with some minimal setup to reliably
reproduce it.

Best regards,

-Tuomas