[stunnel-users] Filename is not cached for later editing

Michal Trojnara Michal.Trojnara at mirt.net
Fri Jan 24 23:38:25 CET 2014

On 2014-01-24 23:29, Steve Marvin wrote:
> All of the items on the menu in the systray work correctly except 'Edit stunnel.conf'.
>   The file does not open. I just put a shortcut on the desktop to get around this.

Spawning notepad.exe as a service (LocalSystem account) is not a good
idea for local security...  This is why I disabled it.

The target model is to have a separate server process running as a
service, and a separate GUI process running as the currently logged-in
user.  Those processes will communicate over a named socket.