[stunnel-users] Stunnel Windows Server 2008 R2

Pierre DELAAGE delaage.pierre at free.fr
Sat Aug 23 15:42:30 CEST 2014

Hello,
You will find that in the code itself...
By default the conf file should be located in the "current" directory :
ie where the executable is.

But, if you have placed the stuff in "c:\program files..." this folder
may have specific access rights that prevent a service to read from it.

This is why I suggest that you retry v5.03 with giving "read access to
everyone" on that folder and any file inside.

Regards
Pierre Delaage