[stunnel-users] stunnel accept a t3 connection?

Scott Sikorski scottgsikorski at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 10 04:39:15 CEST 2013

I am curious if stunnel can support listening for an incoming t3 connection?

I am having difficulty getting t3s to work between WebSphere and
WebLogic for API calls and am curious if an alternative such as stunnel
will work.

I have stunnel installed betwen a client and the destination host, but
the client doesn't seem to want to accept a t3://127.0.0.1:14010
connection but when I change this to http://127.0.0.1:14010 it works fine.

Anything you can share would be appreciated.  Mostly, if it will never
work, that would be nice to know as to not spend more time troubleshooting.

Best Regards,

Scott Sikorski
scottgsikorski at yahoo.com