[stunnel-users] Stunnel Service as other user

Michal Trojnara Michal.Trojnara at mirt.net
Thu Oct 24 20:58:50 CEST 2013

On 2013-10-24 13:30, Florian Götz wrote:
> Everything works fine, except that the server now runs as root.
> Is there a possibility to set a user for a service?
There is currently not way to configure individual users to individual
services, but you can set a user/group for all the services.
Just use "setuid" and "setgid" global options.

If you convince me (either with arguments or donation) that you need
separate users for each section I could implement it.