[stunnel-users] Stunnel client cuts off the responce of the server

bernabei at infinito.it bernabei at infinito.it
Thu Dec 19 19:35:16 CET 2013

Hi,
  I use stunnel both the client and server side, but I have problem
with server responces because my client app receive only a cut off responce
from the server,whose size turns out to be 18 KB. I'd like to know if the
BUFFSIZE constant is the maximum size of the message that a client can read.
 What if the server sends a message that is bigger than the buffer
size? the remaining byte are ignored? if so, how can I do?

Waiting for an answer
Thanks in advance
Chiara Bernabei