[stunnel-users] stunnel and Pegasus Mail

Michael D. Setzer II mikes at kuentos.guam.net
Sun Dec 15 02:03:14 CET 2013

On 14 Dec 2013 at 17:25, sawbona at flashmail.com wrote:

From:           	sawbona at flashmail.com
To:             	stunnel-users at stunnel.org
Date sent:      	Sat, 14 Dec 2013 17:25:32 -0300
Subject:        	[stunnel-users] stunnel and Pegasus Mail
Send reply to:  	sawbona at flashmail.com
	patches" <stunnel-users.stunnel.org>
> Hello:
> I recently came across stunnel as a solution (THE solution) to Pegasus
> Mail 4.63 having some sort of incompatibility with SSL versions in use
> at gmx.de and xsmail.com mail services.

Just an added note. You need to restart the stunnel after making changes to
the conf file, since it loads the info at startup. That is why I have all the
configurations I use in the file using different port settings, and just load it as
part of the startup process.

I would assume you are using windows, so would have to use the task
manager to end the task, and then restart it, or just restart the machine. I run
Pegasus via wine on my linux machines, so use the linux version of stunnel
with no problem.

  Guam Community College  Computer Center
  mailto:mikes at kuentos.guam.net
  mailto:msetzerii at gmail.com
  Guam - Where America's Day Begins
  G4L Disk Imaging Project maintainer

Number of Seti Units Returned:  19,471
(Total Hours: 287,489)

ROSETTA      9533100.818147   |   SETI        16984998.016618
ABC         16504452.679097   |   EINSTEIN    14605086.419852