[stunnel-users] limited number of ports

Javier meresponde2001-stn at yahoo.es
Fri Apr 5 18:19:38 CEST 2013

On Thu, 4 Apr 2013 12:52:09 -0400
Brian Wilkins <bwilkins at gmail.com> wrote:

> It is possible to setup stunnel as separate services. I don't
> know if this would be a suitable workaround for you.

Hi,

Since, I can't recall the version (edit: probably since 4.16 as
Michal stated in the link below), it is not possible to run more
than one instance of stunnel. You can just create service level
configurations in the conf file and nothing else. (Previously I,
myself, had 2 conf files for client and server too)

If there are only allowed 64 services (and therefore ports), I
think it might be considered as a new feature to add or as a bug.

I never need such ammount of services, but could be interesting to
fix and allow more. I wouldn't say 65535 minus 1028 but a few more
;-)

Regards.

https://www.stunnel.org/pipermail/stunnel-users/2011-August/003178.html