[stunnel-users] How do I re-encrypt ssl traffic with stunel?

Arsen Zahray menkaur at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 21:50:44 CET 2012

I'm trying to set up wireshark debugging of ssl traffic by following this

It lists following stunnel commands to do the job:

Listen on local IP and de-SSL traffic to localhost:8080

sudo stunnel -p ps.pem -d 443 -r 8080

Listen on 8080, re-SSL to remote server on 443

sudo stunnel -c -d 8080 -r ps.palmws.com:443

The article seems outdated, and stunnel does not react on these commands

Can anyone provide me with a proper configuration file to do the same?