[stunnel-users] stunnel - haproxy setup with protocol =?utf-8?Q?=3D_?=proxy

Scott McKeown scott at loadbalancer.org
Thu Jun 7 12:30:11 CEST 2012

Hi Robert,

I've been doing some work on both HAProxy and STunnel myself over the last
month or so.

Your actual configuration files both look fine but one thing that you
possibly missed is that you will have needed to have build HAProxy with the
TProxy flag enabled, and I'm going to guess that you have also written and
applied the Firewall rules for the transparent proxy.

I've attached a DRAFT pdf of the work that I have been doing, its a very
basic how-to on setting up both STunnel and HAProxy in Transparent mode on
a Centos 6.2 system.

--
With Kind Regards.

Scott McKeown