[stunnel-users] ver 4.5 VS 4.2: running single process now, how to close when all client apps closed?

Michal Trojnara Michal.Trojnara at mirt.net
Tue Jan 17 18:51:43 CET 2012

larisa_y wrote:
> Or maybe I should ask another question: is there a way to
> reload .conf file
> while stunnel is running? I see a menu item, but can I do it
> programmatically?

This is precisely the way to do it in the new architecture.  "stunnel -
reload" option is on the roadmap of stunnel.  My plan is to implement
it in 2012.

You may wish to sponsor this feature in order to get it faster.  The
basic infrastructure (signal pipe) is already implemented, so it won't
be a huge task.

Please review the ChangeLog for other features marked as "sponsored":
http://www.stunnel.org/?page=sdf_ChangeLog