[stunnel-users] Win CE build errors: main_execute() removed from stunnel.c file? "hwnd" link error.

Michal Trojnara Michal.Trojnara at mirt.net
Tue Dec 4 12:19:32 CET 2012

On 2012-12-04 09:11, Pierre DELAAGE wrote:
> I used to compile stunnel and openssl on WCE and I am waiting for v500
> to try again.
> http://delaage.pierre.free.fr

I highly appreciate your effort.

> But Michal : As of 4.34 I was also suggesting to replace winsock 1 by
> winsock 2, not only by changing libs in makefile but also
> some piece of code.

From what I understood you assume that Winsock2 implies IPv6 and related
new resolver interface.  This is not really true:

While I agree that Windows 2000 compatibility is not that important
anymore, I also see no real benefit in removing the legacy code.
BTW: In recent beta version I moved the controversial code from gui.c to

I'm sure you have noticed that Win32 is not my main (nor favorite)
development platform.  I'm always glad to learn from your experience.