[stunnel-users] Windows Firewall has blocked some features of thisprogram

Jose Alf. josealf at rocketmail.com
Tue Mar 22 19:39:00 CET 2011

Jay,

I have used commands like this in a BAT file:

echo -- Opening Port for Remote Control
netsh firewall set portopening protocol = TCP port = 5990 name = HelpDesk mode =
 ENABLE scope = CUSTOM addresses=192.168.0.0/16,172.17.0.0/16

Which allows connections to port 5590 from 2 subnets.

For VBS examples, take a look at
http://www.activexperts.com/activmonitor/windowsmanagement/scripts/networking/windowsfirewall/

which looks excellent.