[stunnel-users] Stuunnel Help

Chris Pershin cpershin at tcdcolorado.com
Fri Jun 24 18:08:38 CEST 2011

Hello All,

I am new to stunnel and am trying to solve a problem.

When I try to start stunnel I get the following log file

Reading configuration from file stunnel.conf

PRNG seeded successfully

Certificate: stunnel.pem

Certificate loaded

Key file: stunnel.pem

Private key loaded

SSL context initialized for service pop3s

Certificate: stunnel.pem

Certificate loaded

Key file: stunnel.pem

Private key loaded

SSL context initialized for service imaps

Certificate: stunnel.pem

Certificate loaded

Key file: stunnel.pem

Private key loaded

SSL context initialized for service ssmtp

Configuration successful

No limit detected for the number of clients

accept socket: FD=164 allocated (non-blocking mode)

Option SO_REUSEADDR set on accept socket

Service pop3s bound to 0.0.0.0:110

Service pop3s opened FD=164

accept socket: FD=188 allocated (non-blocking mode)

Option SO_REUSEADDR set on accept socket

Service imaps bound to 0.0.0.0:143

Service imaps opened FD=188

accept socket: FD=196 allocated (non-blocking mode)

Option SO_REUSEADDR set on accept socket

Error binding ssmtp to 0.0.0.0:25

bind: No error (0)

Server is down

My Config file is: