[stunnel-users] [patch] Unix socket support for Stunnel

Stefan Behte s.behte at babiel.com
Fri Feb 11 22:04:38 CET 2011

Hi,

yet another request for a patch inclusion...

Quoting from http://haproxy.1wt.eu/#down : "This patch contributed by Exceliance adds to stunnel the ability to connect to haproxy over a UNIX stream socket instead of using TCP. Sometimes this can be more convenient and/or more secure. "

I think it would be nice to have it upstream. And I hope I am not bothering Michals yet. ;)

Best regards,

Stefan Behte