[stunnel-users] Missing bytes?

Michal Trojnara Michal.Trojnara at mirt.net
Fri Dec 16 16:53:35 CET 2011

Arthur Murray wrote:
> When I setup an stunnel 4.5 to the same pop3 server:

There is no stunnel version 4.5.  I guess you mean either version 4.05
(released Feb 2004), or 4.50 (released Dec 2011).

> Connection closed: 34 bytes sent to SSL, 0 bytes sent to socket

I tried really hard to reproduce your issue, but it works just fine on
each of the three machines I used for testing.

Please send us:
  - The output of "stunnel -version", and
  - All lines of stunnel debug log (enable debug logging with "debug =
7") corresponding to this connection.