[stunnel-users] Compression

Ludovic LEVET llevet at ludosoft.org
Sat Dec 10 14:57:18 CET 2011

Ok,

So, i understand that the methode  :
sk_SSL_COMP_zero(SSL_COMP_get_compression_methods()); will work for
0.9.8 and 1.0.0 openssl.'

So, on my server, i can compile version 4.51 on my linux box who have
openssl 1.0.0 by default ant it will work (for global connection), i'm
just haven't the possibility
to disable compression per-connection (lack of  SSL_CTX_set_options),
but it is perfect for me.

Ludo.