[stunnel-users] Temporary failure in name resolution (Michal Trojnara)

Phil Wieland phil at philwieland.com
Wed Apr 27 11:48:42 CEST 2011

I attach two strace reports, strace-good shows a successful use,
strace-bad shows it failing after a reboot.  In both cases I just telnet
to localhost 55899, which gives the smtp server's banner in the good case.

ltrace craps out with a
[pid 1107] +++ killed by SIGTRAP +++
in both cases, and doesn't show anything useful.

These are WITHOUT the suggested patch, I am not really equipped for
building on this server.

Phil