[stunnel-users] Generically referencing file locations in stunnel.conf

Ludolf Holzheid lholzheid at bihl-wiedemann.de
Mon Sep 20 12:45:01 CEST 2010

On Mon, 2010-09-20 06:33:34 -0400, Bucci, David G wrote:
> [..]
>
> Heck, if I could set ALL the options via command line (-c, -r, etc.)
> I would love to simply do away with a user-specific .conf file.

How about writing a batch (or shell script) that generates a custom
configuration file and then starts stunnel?

The configuration file syntax is simple, and a batch should have
access to all environment variables (and other OS stuff, if needed).

HTH,

Ludolf

Ludolf Holzheid             Tel:    +49 621 339960
Bihl+Wiedemann GmbH         Fax:    +49 621 3392239
Floßwörthstraße 41          e-mail: lholzheid at bihl-wiedemann.de
D-68199 Mannheim, Germany