[stunnel-users] Error Running STunnel in Windows Service Mode

Pathak, Apurva (Apu) apurva.pathak at verizon.com
Wed Oct 20 22:13:48 CEST 2010

I forgot to mention one thing:

The private key, in the config file "carrier.key" needs a Pass phrase that I need to enter manually when I do "Run stunnel" which does not pop up when I try to run STunnnel in Windows Service mode. May be that is the problems - it's looking for the pass phrase and not able to start? Can I specify the passphrase some where in the config file?

Help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Apurva