[stunnel-users] SSLPassPhraseDialog

Bucci, David G david.g.bucci at lmco.com
Tue Nov 23 22:46:40 CET 2010

Well ... we've done things like cronning a swap-in of a config file that points at a passphrase file, starting an app, then swapping out the config file for a generic one.  Yes, it's just a shell game, and security through obscurity ... but if a hacker gets in, they're usually in a hurry, and would probably assume we just manually startup and enter our passphrase, since the key is encrypted.

I'd be interested, too, if it's possible.