[stunnel-users] Advanced Config Question-

Dave Fazio dave_fazio at me.com
Wed Sep 30 20:54:16 CEST 2009

Group,

Need help confirming Stunnel can be configured the following way:

I have a server that has 5 local IPs, mapping to 5 public IPs on the
outside.

For example purposes, my local IPs are "A", "B", "C", "D", and "E"...

If I connect to a stunnel port configured to "C", will Stunnel route
the request outbound on "C" or will it use "A" outbound?

The way I have it configured, it's using "A" apparently, no matter
what local stunnel IP I bind my connection to.

And help will be greatly appreciated.

- Dave

Windows Server 2003 64-bit
Stunnel as a Service