[stunnel-users] GPL patches

Michal Trojnara Michal.Trojnara at mobi-com.net
Wed Apr 1 13:03:47 CEST 2009

Dear Users,

I've just uploaded some patches sent to stunnel-users list over the years
to ftp://stunnel.mirt.net/stunnel/contrib/.  Please remember my policy is
*not* to include any GPL code into the official stunnel distribution.  If
you're brave you're free to apply the patches yourself, or even create a
fork of stunnel with some additional functionality.  Just be aware there
were already some security vulnerabilities (including remote code
execution) discovered in the 3rd party stunnel patches.  For this reason I
also don't recommend stunnel package/port maintainers to include any 3rd
party code with stunnel.

Best regards,