[stunnel-users] Scripting stunnel to load automatically when OS X 10.5 server starts up -any solution?

Allen apks at mac.com
Tue Sep 2 17:06:51 CEST 2008

Does anybody have a solution that will start up stunnel on OS X
bootup? I've installed stunnel on a Leopard server (OS 10.4.5.4) to
make a smtp SSL relay work (and it works fine) on a Zimbra mail
server. The problem is, we'd have to type in /opt/local/bin/stunnel on
the command line every time the server is rebooted. I've created a
plist and shell script that works with launchd, but stuennel still
won't load on system startup. Unfortunately, I don't have more time to
get this to work and was hoping that some stunnel user has a workable
user I can implement in a production OS X Leopard server. We  have to
manually load stunnel when the server is rebooted, and I'm afraid that
function may slip through the cracks sometime --perhaps if the server,
for some reason or other rebooted itself,and nobody noticed (until
they realized that mail was no longer being sent :-)

Thanks!

Allen