[stunnel-users] Send delay?

Colin E info at hostx.co.uk
Tue Mar 4 17:02:16 CET 2008

Ludolf Holzheid wrote:

>> However the application is very time critical and must finish sending
>> block
>> of XML as quickly as possible.
>
> Did you already set the TCP_NODELAY socket option?

Thanks Ludolf.

Yes that is in the config, but I was wondering how long NODELAY is.
In my application, what's important is to send a block of XML on a
connection that's held open. Once the data has been sent, the timing isn't
critical.
However until the end of data is put in an SSL packet and sent, every 10mS
is important.

I might be worrying about nothing, but I can't find it documented.

Colin