[stunnel-users] stunnel compatibility question

Brian Hatch bri at stunnel.org
Mon Jun 2 19:38:18 CEST 2008

At almost 2008-05-30 14:43 -0400, Jeffrey Buck asserted:

> This should make my life easier...I have to interface with another system that
> implemented it's SSL ports using JAVA (I think I originally stated C++, but I
> was wrong).   I'm assuming I shouldn't have any problem with JAVA implemented
> SSL either right???

You shouldn't have any problem with standards-compliant SSL
servers or clients.

Whether the particular port you're working with is compliant or not
I can't say without seeing it.  Hopefully it's just using OpenSSL
under the hood.

--
Brian Hatch                  "I've built up a tolerance
   Systems and                to conscious thought."

Every message PGP signed