[stunnel-users] Windows setup

Koenraad Lelong stunnel at ace-electronics.be
Fri Jul 4 14:08:59 CEST 2008

Hello,
I would like to know if it is possible to run a silent setup of the
Windows-setup of stunnel. I'm including it in my own setup of my own
application so I would like to avoid the interaction of the stunnel-setup.
Second question is if it is bad to "install" stunnel more than once on a
computer. Until now I had a setup for new installations and an update
for updates of my application. This seems not to work because some users
use the setup to update an existing installation and with this they run
the install of stunnel for the second time.
If it is bad, how do I detect the existance of stunnel, and what version
it is, so I could update stunnel if it's outdated.
Regards,
Koenraad Lelong.
P.S. If this is the wrong list for such questions I apologize. I would
like to know the right list.