[stunnel-users] R: SSL Accelerator card and Stunnel

bear at bears.org bear at bears.org
Mon Oct 15 17:17:31 CEST 2007

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007, domstra at alice.it wrote:

> Do you know if is possible to configure STunnel in order to use the
> "engine" of nChiper nForce" card? If it is, could you provide me a
> configuration example regarding the using of STunnel with nChiper
> nForce" card?

I have not used any of the cypher engines myself.  I've investigated using
the VIA chipset for it, but haven't implemented it.  I would suggest you
ask around in the OpenSSL mailing lists, since it is OpenSSL and not
stunnel which provides for the hardware support.

Peace,
Gary

   *********    *****    **                  Gary Coulbourne
******* ********* **** ****`-            Systems Administrator