[stunnel-users] Tr: failure notice

fmgre-dell at yahoo.fr fmgre-dell at yahoo.fr
Fri Sep 29 16:11:38 CEST 2006

Hello,

We have been using stunnel for 2 years now.
We need to renew our keys, and we usually proceed to a
software upgrade at the same time.

- I have noticed changes in stunnel-client ( 4.16 )
running on OSX : now, stunnel asks for the key
password for each service it is launching.

- a collegue is running stunnel ( client ) on
windows
and told me that the 4.15 and 4.16 version keeps on
crashing on windows.

Anybody with the same symptoms ( and possiby a
workaround ? ) :-)

( we use keys which are protected by a password, we
launch the stunnel ( client )  manually and type in
the password for the service to start )

Sincerely,

Fred