[stunnel-users] Thanks

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Tue Oct 3 03:05:56 CEST 2006

For the help ... I believe I got it.  Was I got that debug bug fixed
I could tell what was  going on.  In the end I just stopped fighting
it and downloaded prngd and ran it for a while.  Interestingly, once
I did this, it continues to work fine w/out prngd up and running.  It
did something I don't understand to my random file (apparently the
old one was not good enough) and now it works!##$

Don't understand it, but it works!  I still have some other
application problem but I appear to get responses now.

Thanks,  Eric

This email sent by:

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax

928-301-7537 -- you may call any time day or night, I turn it off
when I sleep :-)  Please try to use a land line first (reception often poor).

Note the change in the domain from vicspdi.com to vicsmba.com !!!!

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

Corvair pictures including the Judson setup on our 62 Sedan and lots
of pictures of Cheryl's 62 Monza Wagon and our 62 Spyder convertible.

My younger brother Martin has started a very serious car company.  A
hot rod (very fast) electric roadster is the first offering.  The
chassis is built by Lotus to their specs.  Check it
out:  http://www.teslamotors.com