[stunnel-users] Stunnel 4.19 released
Michal.Trojnara at mobi-com.net
Sat Nov 11 15:17:38 CET 2006
A new version of stunnel has just been released.
Version 4.19, 2006.11.11, urgency: LOW/EXPERIMENTAL:
* Release notes
- There are a lot of new features in this version. I recommend
to test it well before upgrading your mission-critical systems.
* New features
- New service-level option to specify OCSP server flag:
OCSPflag = <flag>
- "protocolCredentials" option changed to "protocolUsername"
- NTLM support to be enabled with the new service-level option:
protocolAuthentication = NTLM
- imap protocol negotiation support added.
- Passphrase cache was added so the user does not need to reenter
the same passphrase for each defined service any more.
- New service-level option to retry connect+exec section:
retry = yes|no
- Local IP and port is logged for each established connection.
- Win32 DLLs for OpenSSL 0.9.8d.
- Serious problem with SSL_WANT_* retries fixed.
The new code requires extensive testing!
sha1sum for stunnel-4.19.tar.gz:
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the stunnel-users