[stunnel-users] Stunnel client failed to connect to a server?

Xia David You -X (xiyou - Varite Inc. at Cisco) xiyou at cisco.com
Fri Mar 31 02:04:56 CEST 2006

Hi,
I have a client which is build on stunnel which is failed to talk to a
secured server while we can connect to the server with IE as client.
We have both Server certificate and Client Certificate. From looking the
log, it appears that the IE also got the same failure in the first step,
but it did not give up and tried again with "2 1  0.0470 (0.0470)  C>S
SSLv2 compatible client hello" and successed. so what did we do wrong
here? some extra openssl library need to be built in?

thanks
David

Both Sever side SSL dump attached (IE client and Stunnel client).