[stunnel-users] Rainbow Technologies CryptoSwift CS200 driver

Kevin A. McGrail kevin.mcgrail at thoughtworthy.com
Sat Mar 11 16:44:18 CET 2006

Re: Drivers

We worked on a project that I can't disclose more details about but how the
drivers for the existing CS200 were installed got lost to the winds.

However, after much research because the mergers and acquisition trail was
quite long, I found that all the drivers are under NDA (or too outdated to
bother with) and we eventually recommended our client buy new cards instead
of paying us to mess around with the old cards.

I'm also cc'ing the tech person at Safenet-Inc who might help you out since
you write one of the coolest SSL apps on the planet.

Here is my information from my notes that may help you:

Rainbow made the CS200 and they were bought by Safenet-Inc.

http://www.safenet-inc.com/ (Own's Rainbow & IVEA)
Sales: 1-800-533-3958

Steve Krauss  - Direct 443-327-1516

Sales Bruce Williams  919-462-3035 919-462-1900 x363

Technical Person - Russ Hayes 978-539-4823 -- rhayes at safenet-inc.com

All of these people were very nice and I wish you luck!  And if you do get
it working on a 2.2, 2.4, or 2.6 kernel running openssl 0.9.7 or 0.9.8, I'd
love to hear more.

Regards,
KAM