[stunnel-users] socket closed after SSL_write

Srilalitha Muralidhara(HCL Capital Market Services) srilalitha.m at hcl.in
Tue Jun 13 10:46:14 CEST 2006

Thanks Michal. How do I disable the socket from sending TCP RST and
instead make it send TCP FIN?

It might be a very basic question. Sorry about that.

Thanks
Sri

Srilalitha Muralidhara
Rates IT Report Server
HCL Capital Market Services
( 91.80.4190.6689  +  33/1,The Senate, Ulsoor Road, Bangalore. India.

e-mail is strictly forbidden.