[stunnel-users] CRLPath not working

Nagasundaram, Sekhar snagasun at visa.com
Mon Jun 12 22:17:24 CEST 2006

All:

We download crls everyday from a CRL server using LDAP and a cronjob.
These CRLs are stored in the CRLpath directory along with its hash.
It appears that the stunnel is not refreshing its cache, and it
still shows "Found CRL is expired - revoking all certificates until
you get updated CRL" when we try to connect to it even though there is a
New and valid CRL in the CRLPath folder. Is there a special option
In Stunnel configuration for it to recognize/cache/add the new hash file

All help is appreciated.

Thanks

Sekhar