[stunnel-users] stunnel error

Nadav, Erez Erez.Nadav at verint.com
Wed Jun 7 17:00:04 CEST 2006

I use stunnel 4.14 and face this error when performing buffer writes
from client to remote side

SSL_write: 140D5042: error:140D5042:SSL routines:SSL3_CTRL:called a
function you should not call

Does anybody know how can I overcome this ???

This electronic message contains information from Verint Systems, which may be privileged and confidential.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s)or entity named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this email (1).