[stunnel-users] Stunnel crashing

David Gomel dave at gomel.ca
Tue Jun 21 14:07:32 CEST 2005

Thanks for the suggestions Vasil.

The version of openSSL *is* in fact patched by redhat, so it should be no
different than 0.9.7g.  I tried running 4.09 to see if that made a
difference and while it wasn't causing the weird mailbox lock errors that
4.10 was, it crashed about 24 hours after launch just as 4.04 did.

You mentioned perhaps needing to do a backtrace.  What does this mean and
how would I do it?

Thanks for any other suggestions.
- -David