[stunnel-users] Does stunnel work on Windows 2000 & SIMP(Secure Instant Messaging) ??

DK asdzxc111 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 08:39:45 CEST 2005

Hi Group,

I have a windows 2000 box & want to communicate securely with someone else via
SIMP(Secure Instant Messaging Protocol - http://www.winfosec.com/simp.php)

I know that SIMP Instant Messaging is a "Direct Connection" & does NOT go
through an intermediary server & that its encrypted, but being the security nut
I am, I want to know if "stunnel" handles the SIMP protocols ?

... as I can't find anywhere what the SIMP protocols are ... because as I have
read in the stunnel FAQ, stunnel does not handle UDP.

Do you Yahoo!?